Out of the Box’s rapid-ready homes provide affordable, energy-efficient construction, while offering architectural flexibility with simplicity of design. Our homes combine well‐established construction methods with new technology, providing superior safety for occupants. These environmentally‐friendly models not only reduce footprint, but are more energy-efficient than traditional construction. Key features include:
- SIPS are stronger than stud‐framed assemblies and offer a tighter building envelope.
- Homes are non‐combustible and will not absorb water or rot, support mold or mildew, and are termite-
- Testing has shown industry-leading wind and seismic performance.
- Complete customization of plans and elevations allows our homes and buildings to work in any locale.
- Lower cost can support affordable housing and non-profit projects, as well as provide investors higher returns than conventional building.
The proven construction methodology and usage in both commercial and residential applications make our buildings flexible for a variety of needs, and cost competitive for affordable housing situations as well.